We're getting ready for entries opening on Saturday 4th July at 10pm.

To make it as smooth as possible for yourselves, we recommend you & your team-mates register with Si ENTRIES before the 4th.

Please note that due to circumstances beyond our control the date has been changed to the weekend of the 23rd/24th January.

Still Snowy.....

Wed 12 Jan...Just spent the day marking the course and digging snow! We had about 2 inches fall last night, but no thaw today. The forecast is for a thaw tomorrow but I'll believe it when I see it! Plenty of snow on the course, but still rideable. Studded tyres will be a big advantage if the temperature stays at zero. Who knows?

If you've got snow tyres on your vehicle, it will help access greatly. If you've got snow chains, bring them!